KU Experiential Learning Certificates
Certificates offer you a way to take ownership of your education and recognition for your learning both inside and outside of the classroom. All certificates require a combination of coursework, real-world experiences, and reflection. After you have completed a certificate, this accomplishment will be notated on your official KU academic transcript. All certificates are open to undergraduate students at KU from any major! They are great additions to your professional credentials that highlight your learning and experiences outside of the classroom.
A few benefits of completing an experiential learning certificate include:
- Earning recognition for being an active member in your KU community and beyond through an official notation on your academic transcript
- Gaining experience applying academic knowledge outside the classroom
- Exploring your options for potential majors and future careers
- Pursuing interests that may be outside your major
- Networking with faculty, community members, and other students in different majors