KU @ Leadership Lawrence: Requirements to Apply
- A degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student at the University of Kansas
- Submit an online application. This application will require responses to the following two essay questions (no more than two pages typed and double spaced): What do you hope to learn by participating in this experience and why are you applying? & How will this experience help prepare you for your future career or other academic endeavors?
- Deadline to apply for March, & April Leadership Lawrence sessions: Friday, February 24 at Noon
Applicants who are selected to participate in KU @ LL, will be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Participate in an orientation session. This session may be via phone or e-mail with LL Director, Sue Hack. Date and time will be determined based on student participants’ schedules.
- Attend one, day long Leadership Lawrence class session of your choice. Sessions are on Thursdays from 7:15 AM – 5:30 PM. Participants meet at different locations for each session. If your application is accepted, you'll receive a schedule for the day with instructions on where to meet.
- Submit a final written reflection about your experiences within two weeks of attending the Leadership Lawrence session. This reflection will also be shared with Sue Hack and the LL advisory board.
The KU Experiential Learning Staff and LL staff will review applications.
Please e-mail the Program Coordinator for Experiential Learning with any questions:email@example.com.